The Chase Sapphire Preferred card has one of the best bonuses in the business. It has the biggest sign up bonus among general travel cards with 40,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards after you spend $3,000 in the first three months.
What makes this card secure in its #1 spot for personal rewards credit cards is the transferability of points 1:1 to Hyatt, United, British Airways, Southwest, Marriott, IHG Rewards, Korean Air, Virgin Atlantic, Amtrak, and Ritz.
- 2x points on travel and dining at restaurants. 1 point per dollar on all other purchases.
- 7% annual points dividend on all new points earned on purchases throughout the year
- 20% off travel when you redeem for airfare, hotel stays, car rentals, and cruises through Chase Ultimate RewardsSM
- No foreign transaction fees
- Introductory annual fee of $0 the first year, and $95 thereafter
- Direct access to customer service advisors