The Ink Bold ® is issued by Chase and is a business charge card. Ink Bold has one of the biggest sign up bonuses of any credit card out there right now. Since Ink Bold is a charge card, cardholders need to pay their balances in full at the end of every month.
Ink Bold ® Business Charge Card has no foreign transaction fees and the $95 annual fee is waived for the first year. With this card, you can transfer points to ten different awards programs and you’re given some great options to help you make your points go further.
- Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $5,000 in your first three months. That’s $625 towards travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
- No interest charges because you pay your balance in full each month
- Earn 5X points per $1 on the first $50,000 spent annually at office supply stores and on cell phones, landlines, and internet and cable TV services
- No foreign transaction fees
- Direct access to a live service advisor anytime
- 1:1 point transfer to leading frequent travel programs with no transfer fees
- $0 introductory annual fee for the first year, and $95 thereafter