The Chase Freedom ® can be one of the best rewards credit cards in the business. It has no annual fee and you will be able to get $100 cash back when you spend $500 in three months. Users can get up to 5% cash back on their purchases and a flat 1% cash back on all others.
The Chase Freedom is a Visa Signature card, a sporting concierge service, purchase protection, rental car insurance, and so on. This card is great for rewards rookies and cash back connoisseurs alike, since it is a fairly easy credit card to qualify for.
- This offer is for people with a good-to-excellent credit history which means, among other things, that your credit history is clear of bankruptcy and seriously delinquent accounts
- Earn a $100 cash back bonus after you reach $500 in purchases in your first three months
- 0% intro APR for fifteen months on purchases and balance transfers (after the intro period, there’s a variable APR of 13.99% – 22.99%)
- 5% cash back on up to $1,500 spent between October 1 and December 31, 2013 at Amazon.com and select department stores
- You’ll enjoy new 5% categories every three months in places like gas stations, restaurants, and Amazon.com – it’s free and easy to activate your bonus each quarter
- Unlimited 1% cash back on all other purchases
- No annual fee and rewards never expire