The Enhanced Business Gold Rewards Card® from American Express OPEN is a Business American Express Network card that has a $0 introductory annual fee for the first year. Thereafter it costs $175. When you use the card to buy airfare, it gives you double points on gas and shipping, and advertising, and even more points when you purchase airfare.
You should consider the Enhanced Business Gold Rewards Card from American Express OPEN if you are a small business owner with high, fixed expenses and a cash flow capable of covering those expenses every month. Because of its many privileges, this card is targeted at business owners who have excellent credit.
- Earn 50,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $5,000 in purchases on the card in the first three months of card membership
- Business-sized purchasing power and fast rewards
- 3X points on airfare purchased from airlines. 2X points on US purchases for advertising in select media, shipping, and at gas stations
- (New!) 2X points on US purchases made directly from select computer hardware and software providers
- Up to $100,000 in each category per year, then 1 point
- Terms and limitations apply
- $0 introductory annual fee for the first year, and $175 thereafter