Chase Ink Plus ® offers a sign up bonus of 50,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards. What makes it impressive is that these points are worth 25% more if you redeem them for travel through Chase. If you do this, your sign up bonus could be worth $625.
Chase Ink Plus ® has a lot of perks and ongoing rewards to offer. It has no foreign transaction fees, it allows you to transfer miles 1:1, and it offers 5% rewards on office supplies and telecom/cable services and 2% on gas and lodging.
- Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $5,000 in your first three months. That’s $625 towards travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
- Flexibility to pay your balance over time or in full
- Earn 5X points per $1 on the first $50,000 spent annually at office supply stores and on your cell phone, landline, internet, and cable TV services
- Earn 2X points per $1 on the first $50,000 spent annually at gas stations and for hotel stays (when purchased directly through the hotel)
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1:1 point transfer to leading frequent travel programs with no transfer fees
- $0 introductory annual fee for the first year, and $95 thereafter