The American Express Platinum Card has one of the highest annual fees in the credit card industry and, naturally, this bulky $450 annual fee is one of the biggest reason people hesitate to get this card. However, this card has a going for it which enables you to collect much more than you pay.
This card provides unlimited access to the Platinum Concierge Service and can also help you plan and book trips for business or leisure. It provides luxury benefits tailored for people who want to take full benefit of the wealth they have created.
- Earn 25K Membership Rewards® Points after you spend $2,000 during your first three months
- Premium travel benefits: access over 600 lounges worldwide when you enroll in Priority Pass™Select
- No foreign transaction fees
- Receive up to $200 annually in statement credit with the airline of your choice to use towards baggage fees, flight-change fees, in-flight food and beverage purchases, and more
- 24/7 Platinum Card® Concierge service for assistance with reservations, travel, gifts, and more
- Entertainment benefits: get advance tickets before the public and access once in a lifetime events with By Invitation Only®
- Terms and restrictions apply